Have migrain or headache ? Just read it out to get benefited


Board exams were near. Struglling a lot with both financial and menatally problems. Eye-sight were also gradually becoming weaker day by day. This led me to get a headache. Couldnt tell my parents as well otherwise they would have kept saying that its just fear created by your mind. Somehow started memorizing things written in books to get to get good marks.

Time run

Next year decided to prepare for IIT exams but the headache remained. Its really hard for me to overcome this problem. Sometimes i used to see newspaper. I found that if headache remains for a long time it might cause migrain. I was afraid but could not do anything.


When i overcame it





It had been three years from that time since i had headache and one day i came through a video uploaded by Sandeep Maheshwari on meditation. I started taking a keen intrest in doing meditation and i did it for may be 3 months. It removed all the physical problems and the headache as well from my mind and gave me relaxsation. U wont believe my memory power increased by three times. Things became easier for me to memorize. It benifited me a lot.

I watch a lot of videoes on meditation and videoes made by some IIITIANS as well( who left their jobs and packages of lakhs just to get in meditating states).if they have left their job and i have been benefited by meditation i recommand you this.

Thank you for your time spent on reading this post. This is my first blog and if i get good responce i am gonna write so many more as well.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Girl child donates Rs. 3160/India fights corona

Genius- An IITAN