This is what the world does not know about india (part 2)

In the part first we came to know about the tthings being done by a father in her daughter's marriage which are making her kife hell.
He does these things even he knows the result. He knows what is going to be happened in his life after doing this.

Once i was talking to a foreigner who is from phillipins, and everytime i used to say i have to save more money and now faster as i have to get my sister married.
She was like "So what is the connection of savings to your sister's marriage" i was like hey don't you know that it takes 6-7 lakh in a girls marriage in India.

She said why the hell do you have to spend so much money and what do you spend it on? I replied so many people (around thousand) people will come to attend the marriage and for them around 2-3 kind of sweets and delicious food will be made and arrnaged.

She laughed and kept said you indians yourself are responsible for all the problems you are facing and creating for yourself.
I was shocked. I asked her why did you say so?
She answered " In my country we spend our money on buying good and nutritious food and get someone married just spending a little money and if we are rich then we call only selected relatives and friends. We just go to church and get married.
She asked me one thing and it made me feel shocked. She asked me " if your are inviting so many of your relatives it means they are supposed to help you. Do they really help you?
And what if you cant so much money that is need in the marriage, do they lend you the rest?

I said no and then all i could hear was her laughing.

I told her so many people who are poor and dont have money even to buy food, take a loan or borrow some money from others also do this and they spend their,whole life paying the money back and are stressed and depressed.

She again asked me the reason behind it. She simply asked if they know it that their life will become hell after doing this why the hell do they do this? I said because they are so consious about their image in society. They are so worried about what people are going to say after knowing that he cant give his daughter dowery.

She told me then you indians are responsible for all the problems you are facing and it has solution, even you too know this but you dont want to get rid out of it.




To be continued.......... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have migrain or headache ? Just read it out to get benefited

A Girl child donates Rs. 3160/India fights corona

Genius- An IITAN