What is RSS in real and how people has taken it to be

This is for only forgeiners especially who come from America.

I won't write even a single thing which is not connected to reality.

I neiher has been a part of it nor i have any relative who has joined it.


What is RSS

 Do you guys know the full form of RSS is?

Well, it is Rashtriya Savyam Sevak. It means RSSian is the one who do services for free for his nation. You may also say he is like a volunteer.


Something about the schools being run by RSS

I want to introduce you with the a book which is being taught in a school named Adarsh Vidya Mandir run by RSS.
This book is taught to the student of class first.
The name of the first chapter of the book is "Birthday".

I want to let you know about the few lines of the chapter.

My name is Aditya. I study in class 1. Before two days it"s my birthday. When i woke up in the morning, i was very happy as its my birthday. Just after i woke up, i just trying touched the ground like i want to take blessing from the Earth as its considered to be our mother as it let us being alive and give food as our mother does. Directly i went downstairs bowed and joined my hands in front of the idle of the god in the temple which was made in the east direction of my house then i went to touch the feet of my parents and took their blessing also. Then i took bath and my mother put a Tilak on my forebead. then i worshiped the God and was ready to go to market with my father to buy carrots, raddish and gud(made from sugarcane). After bought these things i went to Goshala(where cows and oxes are kept) and started giving them one by one to the cows and oxes. I was very happy looking into the eyes of them. It gave me so much relaxation and make my heart melt.

I with my father returned back home. I was ready to go to school. After reaching school, i touched the feet of my teachers and took their blessing. I was so happy that day. I came back home and i with my grandparents went nearby my house where there some needy people used to gather. I had taken some old clothes of mine and my siblings as well and distributed the clothes as well as some new clothes.

We came back. It"s night time. My mother had cooked special food today. My grandparents enlightened the Deepak intead of a candle telling its better to enlightened the Deepak having ghee in it as it make environment/our surrounding healthy and pure. We all together had the food and after praying to God i went to sleep.

So, what do you guys think? How can a child who has been taught something like this in his first class become a bad person? If you really have something better to be taught, you must try to bring a change in the syllabus and impose what you want to teach.


I talked about only one chapter. There are so many great things said and autobiograohy of many yogies being taught in the school run by RSS.

Something about the prayer and acitivities done in the schools run by RSS



It was day time and clock is showing the time 7:30. I was standing outside a school named Adarsh Vidya Mandir (A temple where ideal education is given). The bell rang. Soon, i heared a song. Actually it was prayer being done by the students of the school and Dholak and harmonium were also being played. Its written in some books if we hear claasical music which includes some instruments like harmonium and sitar it fresh our mind, help us feel relaxed and it work like meditation.

The prayer was "Hey! Hansvahini gyan dayini....amb vimal mati de...." Means I request to the goddess of knowledge who is sitting on a crane having sitar in her hand  that she may bless me with real education and may she give me intelligence...."

After this some  boys stood up and started putting tilaks on the forehead of the students. When i asked the reason later, they told me it helps our mind concentrate on our work.

Wow! How beautifully this sound.  Do you guys really think? The students studying in this school can be a terrorit? 

By the way do you guys know the full form of RSS?

Well, for me it is Rashtriya Savyam Sevak as i have searched it on internet and you also can. It means RSSian is the one who do services for free for his nation. You may also say he is like a volunteer.

What kind of work RSS does and what it is supposed to do

I wanna let you know when there is a flood, when there is an earthquake and any diaster like this in the nation, there comes RSS.

I dont know whether media covers this report or not but i have heard it many times from many people.


RSS also run Shakhas ( a program in which many physical activities are taught. They also teach how oneself can save himself from enemies. It teaches self defence,but some people take it like they are being trained to loot the peopls and spread violence. Tell me one thing, isnt krate and judoes are being taight to do self defence?Are they also to spread violence?

All i want to say is i can't believe that it may be a thing which can spread violence as a child studying in first class is being taught humanity, having pity and helping needy people can do such the things which are being said by some people.

If you want, you can take a book and check wether i am writing something that is fake or real.

I can bring some more chapters for you if you want me to.


If you like it please share it with as many people as you can. Thank you! If you find something wrong please let me and other people know about it by writing a comment.

You can read my other articles as well on this page

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have migrain or headache ? Just read it out to get benefited

A Girl child donates Rs. 3160/India fights corona

Genius- An IITAN